Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My baby boy...


Well, Jay starts Kindergarten tomorrow. I can't believe that it's here already. If I could turn back time right now, I certainly would.

It just seems like yesterday that I held him in my arms for the first time, fed him for the first time, bathed him for the first time, watched him laugh for the first time, take his first steps, say his first words, catch his first fish, etc.. Now, he's going to school...

I think my greatest fear is whether or not I have properly prepared him for what he is going to experience. Does he have a good foundation and a Christian Theistic World View in a culture that is HORRIBLY hostile toward the CTWV? I can only hope because ready or not, it's here.

God help us to prepare our children to be salt and light in a dark world where it is becoming increasingly more difficult to tell the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet boy. I can't believe he is going to school!